Have a product or service you think adds value for our customers or our IT operation? We actively partner with cutting-edge companies, startups, and other solution providers.
So, go ahead and make your "elevator pitch" to us... But, make sure to follow the below guidelines in order to have your submission qualify for review.
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- The subject should be "Vendor Introduction: [Company Name]"
- In one-hundred words or less, provide an introductory paragraph which answers the following question: What problem does your solution solve?
- In one-hundred words or less, explain the benefits your solution provides.
- Provide a listing of no more than five school districts here in CA that are actively using your solution. If you don't have any districts actively using your solution, then state that.
- Include your name, title, and contact information (email signature is fine).
- Do not attach any product literature.
All vendor emails will be pre-screened to ensure compliance with the above guidelines. Emails that meet these guidelines will be reviewed by department management at the end of each month. If we are interested in learning more, we will contact you.