Beginning on Friday, August 30 there was a technical glitch and some students are still unable to log-in to their Edgenuity accounts. Students need to follow these instructions exactly to fix the issue.
1. Click on the three dots in the top right corner of the browser screen.
2. Hover over the "More Tools" section.
3. Click "Clear browsing data" in the expanded menu.
4. Ensure the "Time Range" is set for all time, and all options are selected.
5. Click "Clear data."
6. Close all browsers. (This is an important step so don't skip it.)
After completing these steps please contact your teacher if you're still having issues logging in.