Superintendent of Schools Mary Sakuma has extended the school closure to May 1. You may view her full press release here.
- School is mandatory for students and they are expected to complete work daily.
- Students must check their BCOE email and Google Classrooms daily.
- Students should contact teachers when they have questions on work or school information.
The Hearthstone office will be staffed to support families Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 11:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Call 532-5848 ext. 0 if you need assistance.
Materials Drop-off/Pick-up Procedure
We are working toward implementing safer, no-contact drop-off and pick-up procedures for our students and staff during any health emergency.
Drop-Off - Clear plastic bags and sharpies will be available for student drop-offs outside the office doors.
- Place their items in the clear plastic bag
- Clearly mark their name on the bag with a sharpie pen
- Place bag in book drop outside front door or leave on front bench and call 532-5848 ext.0 to let staff know items have been dropped off.
Pick-Up - Staff will contact family directly when materials are ready. Materials will be clearly labeled with the student's name and placed outside the front doors for pick-up daily.
Staff On-Line Office Hours
Staff members will be holding open office hours on-line for any student or parents who might have questions or need assistance. The link to staff office hours is posted on Hearthstone's home page.