Rural EdTech Partnerships is designed to support rural organizations that aim to build internal capacity for Educational Technology.
- Pre-Assessment & Site Visit
- Two-day Rural EdTech Partnerships Summit
- Virtual Learning Network: Voxer group, Twitter chats, virtual office hours
- Customized Professional Learning Session Bundle (x3)
- Two seats in each BCOE EdTech Workshop
* Additional personalized services may also be available.
Rural EdTech Survey
Please go to bit.ly/ruraledtechsurvey to participate in a short survey regarding your county's or district's rural edtech needs!
Contact Tracey Allen, Senior Director of Professional Learning for more details!
email@example.com and (530) 532-5730
CENTER FOR TRANSFORMING EDUCATION
5 County Center Drive
Oroville, CA 95965