Enrolling at Hearthstone
Complete this form to get started: Interest Form
We will contact you to schedule a school tour and information meeting if requested.
The parent/legal guardian must provide the following documents to the Hearthstone office.
- Proof of legal guardianship (if you are not the parent)
- Proof of student’s date of birth (birth certificate, birth record, passport, baptismal certificate, affidavit of the parent/guardian or custodian of the minor, or other legal proof)
4. Proof of residence in the parent/guardian’s name. Acceptable items include:
- Current Utility Bill (PG&E, water, sewer, cable, internet provider)
- Voter registration
- Pay stub
- Correspondence from a government agency (Social Security, Child Support Services, Superior Court, Social Services)
- Current Rent Receipt
- Rental/Lease Agreement
Your documents may be submitted by email, mail, in person, or by fax (530) 532-5847.
Other Information and Suggested Documents
Providing the items below and attending a school tour/information meeting help to support your student in the personalized learning program:
- Copy of the most recent I.E.P. Behavior Plan, 504 Plan, or Health Plan (if this applies)
- Current Report Card (Gr TK-8)
- Unofficial Transcript (Gr 9-12)
- Current Attendance
- High School Essay (Gr 9-12) (This will provide information for personalized learning and is not intended for screening.)
You will be provided a link to complete student registration online. The student and parent will meet with the School Counselor (grades 9-12) or Parent Liaison (grades TK-8) to complete registration. Students are to remain in school until their registration is complete.
If you would like to attend a school tour and informational meeting or have questions, please contact us by email or at (530) 532-5848 ext. 0.